11 april 2012

Another package down under


For once I'm writing in English.
A very good friend of mine lives in Australia. She recently (or not so recently any longer) had a little baby boy and of course I was very happy for her and sewed a little set of body and pants. You can see them here. Sadly they never reached their designation and are probably filling the shelf at some post office depot somewhere in the world. Or preferably, they are with someone who needs them.

Anyway, I deceided to try again. So this time I've made a little pantsuit with very, short pants. The fabric is a bit of a risk. It has tools so of course that's very male, but then it's purple and I don't know what the macho-culture in Australia thinks about that. No, just kidding. I'm positive it wont be a problem. My biggest concern was actually if it was too warm or cold for the season. But I reasoned that the Aussie sun is very strong and the kid will need long sleeves to protect him anyway.

So tomorrow this little package will travel around the world. I hope you like it Oskar, and that you haven't already outgrown it. And I really hope I will get to see you soon.

Fabric: Znok design, bought at the Sewing festival

Pattern: Ottobre 1/2011

Film/series: 21 Jump Street

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar